Creative Commons from http2007
Last week this we listed the major B2B events for the year, but failed to mention one at which Allinio’s President & CEO, Joe Zuccaro (@joezuc) has spoken and will be speaking again. The Online Marketing Summit, to be held in San Diego, California from February 6th to 9th will be the best one yet. We are flattered that Aaron Kahlow (@AaronKahlow) asked Joe to sit on a panel on the 8th entitled “The Fundamentals of Online Marketing.” This may be short notice, but here are five reasons why you should attend.
1. If you’re on the East Coast, it will be a lot colder while Joe and all his hot air is in San Diego, so come west to warm up.
2. It’s not a boondoggle, it will be a scientific, metrics-based observation of what happens when you get a large concentration of Marketers near palm trees.
3. Also, a large concentration of Marketers near the U.S. southern border will scare illegal immigrants away better than the U.S. Border Patrol can.
4. It’s as far away as you can get from the Presidential Primary pundits in the continental United States.
5. If you have marketing automation doing your drip campaigns, who needs you back at the office?
OK, that was all in the name of fun and we hope nobody calls the PC police on us. there are many good reasons to attend a conference of the caliber of OMS, but we had to put those in too. The information shared about best practices, the networking, and the latest industry buzz will help you with your Marketing career. It’s worth it. Tell your boss. BRING your boss!
Hope to see you there!