Creative Commons by MadEmoiselle Sugar
While it may look harmless enough or even attractive, this is actually scary. It’s downright bone tingling. Can you feel the hairs on the back of your neck straighten up? Even guard dogs cower when they see it… But what exactly is this costume that makes it the scariest ever for Marketers?
The Marketer Who Does Not Have Marketing Automation can be spotted a mile away, but if you see them, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
- They live behind a blindfold that convinces them that “branding” or “creative” is all they need to get by!
- They can’t see the data that is front of them and easily obtained that can lead their company to success!
- They won’t pull the blindfold off and see that there is SO MUCH MORE to Marketing nowadays!
- As a matter of fact, if they wear this costume, it SPREADS so the Sales team is wearing blindfolds too!
- They seek to sacrifice innovation on the altar of the “old ways” and will GET YOU if you’re not alert!
DON’T LET your colleagues wear this costume and for Heaven’s sake, DON’T TOUCH ONE!
Have a safe and happy Halloween and don’t let such goblins harm you and your company….