Once your organization has made an investment in marketing automation, Allinio can help steadily improve results and your top line by increasing your qualified leads, sales success and ROI.
For example, have you implemented a CRM solution like Salesforce.com but your administrator has departed your organization and you’re not certain whether you are utilizing the tool as well as possible? Are you licensing the appropriate version of Salesforce or does it need “data cleansing?” Do you have aligned marketing and sales processes that are properly “mapped” to Salesforce workflows? Are you looking to add layers of functionality from the AppExchange but don’t know where to start? Allinio’s ability to help you assess your use of Salesforce will go a long way in extracting as much value out of it as possible.
Our national team of Marketing and Sales experts can manage and monitor your investment or work with you to optimize your efforts without you having to “reinvent the wheel.” Following the overall concept of “inbound marketing,” Allinio will help you get found, engage, and convert prospects into customers.
Among these services:
- Online & Integrated Campaigns
- Content Marketing Strategy & Tactics
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Landing Page & Personalized URL (PURL) Management
- Variable Data Publishing Campaigns
- Microsite Creation & Management
- Online Public & Blogger Relations
- Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Online Competitive Analysis
- Webinar Planning & Execution
- Social Media & Online Community Enablement
- Blogging Services & Blog Maintenance
- Web Video Production & Integration